What do you need to do now? Choose below……
1. Debtor daily Monitoring and Filing updates This does not automatically notify the client of any amendments or notes that are added. So, if the change or update is significant, please email the Client separately.
2.Debtor limit amendments This will send an automatic email to all of the Clients’ group response email team, which will include the main client contacts and their invoice financier’s credit team.
3.Set up a new debtor for an existing client Please ensure you request the Data team update the email address for the main client contact once you have set up the debtor. Otherwise it will hold your email address on the database.
4. Search Client info for contact details or to check renewal dates.
For Pulse Cashflow Finance BDP Clents Only
New Client Set Up Process- follow the order below:
1. Set up a new Group for the client, unless it’s an addition to an existing group, then go to 2. below.
2. Set up the new Client linking to the correct group information
3. Store the Client’s policy details here
4. Set up the take on Debtors linking to the correct Client information.
5. Set up access to the 6 4 G system for the Client this will generate an automated email for the Client to the email address you set them up with. Always set them up with password Welcome01. The email requests they change their password once they have logged in.
6. Set up access to the 6 4 G system for the Clients’ Invoice Financier this will generate an automated email for the Invoice Financier to the email address you set them up with. Always set them up with password Welcome01. The email requests they change their password once they have logged in.
RECRUITER BILL AND PAY SERVICE
New Invoice Financier set up
1. Set Up a new Invoice Financier here, if not already on the system list. Check with Wendy Robertson before setting up a new one.
If you are unable to login, click here to reset your password.